Frequently Asked Questions
Where do we post and what are the charges?
- We offer Free Standard Postage on all orders over $50 to Australian Mamas. Please be aware due to COVID 19 our courier's and Australia Post are experiencing some delays in delivering.
- If requested we can also send your package by Express Post, which has an additional charge of $10.00 for boxes of tea and $20.00 for teaware and gift boxes. Express Post can take up to 1-3 working days. You will be able to choose your shipping option at checkout. Please note, once shipped, we do not take responsibility for any lost, damaged or late deliveries. We use Australia Post to deliver your tea and the times indicated are only estimates and cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us at email@example.com for any further questions.
- International standard shipping is $25.00 and can take 10-20 business days.
Do we sell wholesale?
How do I store my Mama Body Tea
- We want your tea to stay as fresh and delicious as possible so we recommend you reseal your tea after every use and store it away from sunlight or moisture. We also recommend using it within 2 years. A handy tip ~ you can store it in the freezer.
How do I pay for my tea and are my details safe and secure?
- We process all payments by PayPal, which is the fastest, most secure and easiest preferred method of payment. We receive the money straight away and you will receive a confirmation email so you know your order has been processed. Your information and card details are secure and confidential. If you don't have a PayPal account you can pay using your credit card. If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consult your health care practitioner before consuming any of our tea. Our tea blends are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Product may vary slightly in colour and texture according to the season, harvesting procedure and country of origin. Product may contain traces of foreign materials eg. hessian, string, small stones. This is unavoidable in a product of this nature. These cause no harm, are not ingested and remain in the base of infuser.
Refunds and Returns Policy
We do not offer refunds on our products once ordered. Contact us within the first 2 hours of purchasing if a change of address is needed. If your product is damaged or open on arrival please supply photos and contact us directly at email@example.com
Our teas are created and manufactured in Australia and we operate in Melbourne. Please contact us with any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org